-

Harga Motor TVS Neo

Posted by Admin

Harga Motor TVS Neo here is the average price of the Big City Like: Jakarta, Bandung, Medan, Surabaya, Semarang, Makassar, Denpasar from various stores and Dealer standard.

TVS Neo Spesification detail


Info, Specs, Specifications And Review of Price New Used Second

Prices
Neo Drum Rp.9.750.000
Neo DB Rp.10.650.000
Neo Xi Rp.12.100.000

Information Summary
TVS Neo Target Segments is a standard motorcycle segment, which means whereby consumers are more concerned with motor skills as a means of transportation from one point to the other.

In contrast to the strategy applied by Bajaj, with Bajaj Pulsar product, which tend to play “safe” in City Cruiser class when competition sway enough, since only Yamaha Scorpio and Honda Tiger as a direct competitor. TVS actually compete in wetlands but vicious, precisely because TVS directly confronted by tough competition in the segment of the duck.

TVS Neo was given the name featured on his motorcycle with a “high profille”, the I-Econo, I-Ride and I-Start. Currently being trend the word “I” which means Intelligence, popularized from two high-profile products, namely through its product called the Apple I-Pod, I-Mac and I-Phone and luxury car maker BMW through the features of the I-Drive.